User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
Just to say hi, and @Jeff D

Just wanted to give a big hello and shout out to you guys and gals, from Chicago. You're all doing a great job, and I've enjoyed watching some of the old episodes on YouTube. While we have our share of religious kooks up here, when I learned what you guys are putting up with in Texas... well... I don't know how you keep your sanity down there. ;) Although, from what I hear and read, it seems Austin itself is a pretty progressive city. Like a bastion of sanity in a sea of stupidity. ;)

@Jeff Dee While I never saw or heard of anyone on the show prior to watching all the videos, something about your name kept ringing bells in my head. So, while digging through some websites about old RPG games one day, I started seeing the old AD&D drawings from the books, and of course.... put 2 and 2 together. I was a kid of the 80s and D&D was a big part of my life. So... just wanted to say good job on the illustrations. Those brought back some memories. (And who said atheists have no imagination?)

I might have to go in the attic and dig out some of the original 1st edition D&D books I have and look through them again. But I'm slightly afraid if I spend a day doing that I might bolt up in the middle of the night screaming "Save versus poison or die!" ;)

Thanks all, keep up the good work. Mike

Yes, Jeff is a minor celebrity in the gaming world as well as the atheist world.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv