User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
Richard Dawkins\' \"The God Delusion\" on YouTube

FYI you can listen to Dawkins discuss his latest book at Randolp Macon College. Here is the link: http://richarddawkins.net/home

Dawkins. Gould. Darwin. Huxley. and the rest.

For all their protestations about being all about science, they sure spend a great deal of time on theology.

I would warn those of you who are true atheists: do not be fooled by those like Dawkins, who cloaks a hatred for God so intense he wreaks of it, as someone who is a true atheist. A true atheist does not devote their life to trying to prove God does not exist. Dawkins does not believe there is no God. He simply does not want there to be a God.

>A true atheist does not devote their life to trying to prove God does not exist.

I agree.

And yet how many times have we all been presented by theists with: "You can't prove there is no god!"

Could it be that Dawkins is responding to that?

Let me qualify that: A true atheist isn't required to devote his life to proving there is no god--I agree with that.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

ustream.tv

Join us for the Bat Cruise Lecture, 1:15pm September 27th at Trinity United Methodist Church, at 40th and Speedway. Lecturers will be Richard Carrier and Chris Johnson.

The ACA Bat Cruise is set for Saturday, September 27th, 6-8pm. Purchase tickets in advance here.

The audio and video from Dr. Shahnawaz August lecture is now available.