User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
Debates

Since Matt is lecturing and debating now, is it possible that he will some day debate William Lane Craig? Also, do you think Matt will be able to put him in his place?

More debates please!!!!! Matt is good, and I would like to see that happen as well! I proposed a debate with a few you tube "loud mouths" my self, i hope it gets some steam as i want it to happen. See you tube video http://youtu.be/39CdSZqSBDI if your curious.

No doubt he would, allthough appropriate prepping for each such encounter usually carries with it additional merit.

What caught my ears about Matt specifically, as I've noted on elsewhere, is his conscious handle of the given frame of the given debate. He recognizes the core of the claim, he pursues that specific core with on-point retort and ignores or hinders the opponent from drifting around across the canvas. These are known and honed techniques of debating through reasonable logic. And Matt... well more than most he seems to have it down to a T for most parts, which impresses me (as most simply do not, anywhere close).

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

From the officers:

The audio and video from Steve Bratteng's July 13th lecture are now available.