User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
Higher intelligent Designer

I've followed most of your episodes in Youtube as you can read by this post I am not in Austin or Texas in fact. Now I know that most listeners/viewers contact you "guys/girls" , figure of speech, about a "God" beleivers without any evidience to support there beleifs and without a clue that they spend 30mins of the show trying to convince you to belief or accept their views on the matter without really listeining to your repond "You haven't provided any evidence that god exists". which I commend you for you success in your part because it keeps your show healthy and viewers/lstener wanting more, but I am perplex you state that their is now evidience that "God" exist and that science is your reason for such a claim, you not even scientist are not ready to rule that big question out. they realize that our universe demonstrates that something with a high intelligence created dur to the mathematical acurancey of the universe, with this in mind it is impossiable to this accept this reality, I completely understand not accepting "revealed religion", but the universe is speaking to us in a different language the language of math, within this language we can really come to see that it's not that there isn't such thing a God, but that we have not come to , or perhaps we wont', come to an understanding to the intelligent creator, observing the universe we can come to terms that we are perhaps one of million of spieces of intelligent beings that are come beginning to discover or awake to this reality. inconclusion can you come to terms that mathematice does demonstrate a higher uniform order of things? and if you say "yes" than the next question must be in my part is "Who created the mathematical sceam of the universe? hope to hear from you at youtube. a scientific viewer.

"they realize that our universe demonstrates that something with a high intelligence created dur to the mathematical acurancey of the universe, with this in mind it is impossiable to this accept this reality" Um, no. Just no. That things move in a certain way is nothing but evidence that things move in a certain way. Predictability is a property of our universe. So what? How does that imply a god? Do you have other examples of universes without gods which are thus not predictable because they don't have a god? Regardless, the scientific method relies on evidence. If there is no evidence of a god, then there is no scientific basis for believing in a god. Therefore, not believing in a god is entirely possible to do scientifically.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.