Logical deconstruction of religious training
( Anti-theist viewpoint )
Original Sin [a] is an guilt concept inflicted on the adherent to erode their natural sense of self worth [b]. That value is then replaced with belief in an external god [c] To support this, two metaphysical ideas are established to hold the adherent hostage; Soul [d] & Hell [e].
statement: a > b
statement: c > a
--- > inferred statement: c > b
Logic: IF c = 1 (true) THEN d = !e
--- > inferred Logic: IF c = 0 (false) THEN d = e
Support for the Premise;
--- Other people benefit from the investment of the adherent ---
1. Religion operates with a class system or hierarchy.
2. Religion always supports a class system or hierarchy.
3. Religion pacifies the adherents natural fear of death.
4. Adherents are trained accept authoritative hyperbole over critical thinking.
--- Logical inconsistency ---
1. All definitions of god qualify that god out of practical reality.
2. All logical arguments for the existence of god suffer a logical fallacy.
3. Anecdotal stories, Appeals to emotion, and scripture are not testable.
4. No demonstrative proof for the existence of that god.
Follow us on:
Join us for the Bat Cruise Lecture, 1:15pm September 27th at Trinity United Methodist Church, at 40th and Speedway. Lecturers will be Richard Carrier and Chris Johnson.
The ACA Bat Cruise is set for Saturday, September 27th, 6-8pm. Purchase tickets in advance here.