User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
Christian Trolls on Atheist Message Boards

My own board was recently killed by one, nothing could be posted without him/her butting in and everyone expended so much energy responding that they finally just got sick of it and stopped posting.

Whats with that, anyways? I'm pretty sure an Atheist troll on a Christian message board would just be booted with no second thought. Why indulge them? I'm not saying kick them off, but why respond when you know they're just here to try to convert you?

People are welcome to try to convert me. They have to do it without using lies, emotional manipulation, or logical fallacies. I'm willing to tolerate a little of that, if the respondent is willing to learn when they're called on it. All of this takes a little time to determine...

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.