User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Community of Austin
Man is a 'god' in comparison to an ape

I'm going to number my statements for quick reference (for myself and readers). 1 Word definitions were developed by a group of people. 2 A word often has more than one definition, and the user chooses the one s/he thinks is most appropriate. 3 Regarding any definition I use, we (writer and reader[s]) are a group of people determining whether the definition seems to be correct. 4 Two proposed definitions for the word 'god': 5 god - a higher-order being 6 god - a supreme being 7 supreme - superior 8 superior - greater in quantity/number 9 god (combo of lines 6-8) - a being that is greater in quantity/number 10 Among primates, man is a higher-order being than an ape. 11 Therefore, man is a 'god' in comparison to an ape. 12 Mankind as a whole is superior (greater in number) than an individual man. 13 Therefore, mankind is a 'god' in comparison to an individual man.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

ustream.tv

From the officers:

The next ACA Board Meeting will be Sunday, August 2nd at 1pm at the ACA Library, 1507 W. Koenig Ln.

The annual ACA Bat Cruise will be Saturday, September 26 at 6pm. Order your tickets via our products page.